Saturday, November 26, 2016

holiday sale and new stuff



There's a few new things over at MBS that I'm really excited about. I've worked with Dylan Goodman, (my son!) to create some Christmas DIY Craft Kits!























The idea for these kits came to life while reminiscing about all the Christmas ornaments my kids and I made when they were young. Felt, glitter, popcorn, cranberries and lots of laughter where just a few of our ingredients. These are cherished memories and it inspired me to make something that could be a starting point for others to create their own memories during the holidays.



One kit makes Christmas tree ornaments and the other makes paper chains. Each has hand painted watercolor designs (painted by me) and diagrams and step by step instructions (created and designed by Dylan). There's even a recipe for our favorite hot chocolate to get you started!
















Each kit has beautifully designed packaging, making them great for an inexpensive gift. So much thought and effort went into these little kits and I'm so happy with how they came out!























Even cooler is that the kits are available as an instant download too! I thought they might be an awesome, last minute diversion for little ones, anxiously awaiting Santa! I have another Christmas clip art download, shown in the above photo, that can be made into a banner or gift tags or anything you can imagine. I plan to keep adding to this new section in my shop. I'll keep you updated!

























Even cooler than all that is the sale going on right now at MBS. Use code JOLLY10 now through Monday, Nov. 28th, for 10% off. While you're there, you can also sign up for my email list for special sales and freebies, if you like.































I hope, to those who celebrated, that you had a Thanksgiving filled with family and friends, love, laughter and plenty of leftovers! Going to heat mine up right now!

xo








2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, Lisa...love the kits you and Dylan did...what fond memories to share with others.
xo

Lisa said...

they were so fun to make! thanks so much my friend!